Tuesday, June 22, 2010

So much to share!


Hello wonderful Bella Blog readers! First of all, huge apologies for my delinquent status on the blog posting front! I've been super busy with lots of exciting things that I'd like to share with you.

Without much further ado - I'd like to announce that I am now doing Wedding Photography, visual arts and photography has always been a passion for me and now alongside Bella Invites, my photography business: "Corina V. Photography" has launched and accepting limited assignments for 2010 and now accepting bookings for 2011 & 2012 season! Now I can happily answer those brides who have asked me if I also photograph weddings (not just families and babies) the answer is "yes"! You can also check out the latest photos on my blog.

I am also excited to share the news that we have some brand new wedding invitation designs. Gorgeous silk gatefold folios that come in a wide variety of silk shades and either with a beautiful puffy silk bow closure (Design called "Pure") or with the sparkly "bling" embellishments (Design called "Grace"). If you would like more information about these brand new designs, please contact me. I will be posting more photos of them very soon! Here is a photo of "Pure" in pink silk...feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think!


I'm going to be posting some new images of the beautiful weddings we recently designed invites and wedding stationery for very soon! Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Dina said...

I love the look of this guest book! So elegant and in soothing shades of pink!

Wedding Stationery said...

Using silk as an accessory for a wedding stationery or invitation really looks elegant. Great idea for invitations! Thank you!

Wonder File said...

I love the look of this guest book! So elegant and in soothing shades of pink!
Thanks for post.